Introduction to Silversmithing - WEEKEND WORKSHOP - December 5th + 6th 2020
JEWELLERY MAKING 1
An Introduction to jewellery making, learn basic techniques including piercing, filing, soldering, shaping, forming, design layout and application. You will learn to alloy your own sterling silver and melt an ingot with a torch to roll out metal for your project. You will have the opportunity to use metals such as silver, brass and copper in your project. Students will learn the correct equipment techniques and safety protocols for the construction of metal jewellery.
Equipment and materials for one project provided. Additional costs for materials on extra projects available = approximately $30.
A list of supplies and techniques will be provided before attending the first class.
This class will give you time to finish 1-2 pieces. No Experience necessary. Room for 3 students.
Date: Sat/Sun December 5th + 6th
Time: 10am-4pm (with a one hour lunch break).
Instructor: Caroline Miller
ENROLL FOR A CLASS
- Classes are filled on a first come basis
- We can only hold your place upon payment in full
- Full refund if cancellation is received in writing 1 week before class/workshop starts.
- Credit towards another class or workshop if cancelled 1 week to 24 hours before class starts.
- No refund or credit if canceled 24 hours before class start.
- No credit or refund for any missed classes or workshops or portion of classes or workshops.
- No refund or credit after class/workshop begins.
How to register
Registration can be made through www.carolinemillerdesign.com in the shop section.